CT X-Ray tubes are always subjected to extreme wear and tear every single shot of exposure. The X-Ray tubes become degraded with everything from oil to insulation coating the wires.
Result: Sudden failure of tube. But wait, the failure of tube could be caused by any of the reasons like, Oil, Ruptured rubber bellow, burnt stator coil and so on….
Repairing these requires a high degree of expertise and specialized equipments.
With our in-house X-Ray tubes repairing facility, ASST offer our valuable .
CT customers the benefit of fully repaired and tested X-ray tubes that can save them up to 70% what they would pay any OEM.
Our CT X-Ray Tube Refurbishment Process ensures that all components are replaced and system tested to meet OEM specifications. We test these tubes on the CT Scanners for few days before delivering to our customers.
We assure eachrepaired X-Ray Tube by:
- Replacement of anode and cathode receptacles
- Replacement of all high voltage wiring
- Re-insulation of the X-Ray housing
- Removal of all corona damage using a plasma seasoning process
- Systematic check of all filaments, bearings, O-rings, hoses, heat sensor, bellows, oil pumps and heat exchanger, and repair or replacement of components as needed.
- Final testing of the X-Ray tube under vacuum by checking for any air leaks before refilling it with oil and setting the bellows. . We test these tubes on the CT Scanners for few days before delivering to our customers.